You can make a difference in someone's life with a gift of $10, $15, or $25.
Your $10 gift will help purchase the following:
- Safety Suckers for Emergency Department patients
- Crayons and coloring books for young patients
- Baby scratch mittens
- Disposable heating pads
- Socks for hospice patients
Your $15 gift will help purchase the following:
- New sweatpants and sweatshirts (all sizes) for patients in the DRH Horizons Unit
- Nutritious snacks and surgical caps/masks for students touring the Hands on Health Center
- Baby blankets for newborns
- Books for hospice patients
Your $25 gifts will help purchase the following:
- Cool Mist humidifiers to be used in patients rooms
- Comfort bags for family members staying with patients
(Bags include travel-size toiletries to make their stay a little easier)
- Comfort blankets for patients
- Monitors for hospice patients
Each of us has had a loved one or a friend who is hard to buy for. When that person's birthday (or Christmas) rolls around, why not make a donation in his/her honor to purchase a Gift of Kindness.
Making a gift to the DRH Health Foundation has never been easier!
Donate by Mail:
DRH Health Foundation
PO Box 2000
Duncan, OK 73534
Download the form below to make your donation by mail:
This form is available as a printable PDF file using Adobe Acrobat. If you do not already have an Adobe Acrobat Reader, download a free copy now from Adobe Acrobat.
If you have questions about the DRH Health Foundation and its mission please email the Foundation office at email@example.com
Kindness, like a boomerang, always returns. ~Author Unknown
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you. ~John Wooden