The DRH Learning Center - Creating a better
future for healthcare - one student at a time
The DRH Learning Center is approximately 12,000 square feet of educational space that contains 5-classrooms, state-of-the-art clinical training equipment, an educational auditorium, two skills labs, computer lab, student study space, and faculty offices. It is equipped with:
- An 8-bed skills lab that can be divided into 2 skills labs with 4 beds each and each lab will have a full hospital room compliment;
- A computer lab with 12 computer stations;
- Meta-Man and Meta-Baby with compatible teacher monitoring/facilitating equipment;
- Office space for the faculty from both nursing schools, and;
- Satellite technology for distance learning
We are committed to bringing
Excellence in nursing education
To ensure excellent patient care
If interested in the available naming opportunities call the Foundation office at (580) 251-6640. Click Here to View the Map of Naming Opportunities.
Making a gift to the DRH Health Foundation has never been easier!
Donate by Mail:
DRH Health Foundation
PO Box 2000
Duncan, OK 73534
Download the form below to make your donation by mail:
This form is available as a printable PDF file using Adobe Acrobat. If you do not already have an Adobe Acrobat Reader, download a free copy now from Adobe Acrobat.
If you have questions about the DRH Health Foundation and its mission please email the Foundation office at firstname.lastname@example.org