You Can Make A Difference!
For more than 35 years, Duncan Regional Hospital has proven to be the leading resource for first-rate healthcare in our region. Our tradition of excellence can be directly attributed to an outstanding legacy of community support. Contributions to Duncan Regional Hospital enable us to acquire state-of-the-art technology, help to make dreams come true by providing nursing scholarships and provide a variety of services for our patients; all to provide compassionate and exceptional healthcare while improving our community's health.
Some of the results from philanthropic support in 2013 include:
- A Telemetry Fetal Monitor for our patients in the Birth Center
- New Blanket Warmers for our patient's comfort
- An additional 21 pieces of equipment providing resources for team members to provide exceptional care to our patients
- Twelve nursing scholarships providing assistance to those attending nursing school in the DRH Learning Center
- Over 42 nutritional consultations and prescription for patients at the Taylor Le Norman/McCasland Cancer Center
- 40 gas cards provided to cancer patients and their families to assist them with travel expenses incurred while traveling for treatment
Philanthropy is important for building healthier communities and improving patients' lives. Your support of the DRH Health Foundation shows you are making a commitment to help improve the health of the residents of southwest Oklahoma. Your donation will truly make a difference!
Donate by Mail:
DRH Health Foundation
PO Box 2000
Duncan, OK 73534
Download the form below to make your donation by mail:
This form is available as a printable PDF file using Adobe Acrobat. If you do not already have an Adobe Acrobat Reader, download a free copy now from Adobe Acrobat.
If you have questions about the DRH Health Foundation and its mission please email the Foundation office at firstname.lastname@example.org